Friday, May 7, 2010

first about me

Okay I will write about my self
Iam Waad a girl with 13 years old from Kuwait
I have 1 sis and 2 bro
My fave celebs are : Hilary Duff , Britny Spears and Ke$ha
Songs : Hilary>With love & play with fire
Britny> Circus
Ke$ha>Tik tok
okay I am in Grade 8 I love drawing , taking photos and designing
Also I love stardoll alot
I hope that I compleat studing ( universty) in Irleand
Also I hope to be a Doctor 'cause I love learning about the Humen body
My fave lessons are : Maths . English . Sport
Okay English is not my main Language I study it in the school and I love English
I can talk Arabic , English and a bit of Freanch/the greeting.numbers.days
I like having friends from all over the world
okay I am going to compleat my posts another time
bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment